The following is installed with the Telemote Server and Viewer and the information on this page is also available in the "readme.txt" file. These are notes on the fixes and enhancements that have been added to Telemote since it's initial release.Some of these enhancements may not be documented in the Help files or in the manual. Report problems and your feedback via email to email@example.com or by visiting our web site for support. You can obtain the latest product or evaluation copies by contacting us via any of the following means : Postal Address :
Highlights on what's new in this release:
----------------------- Build 2 Start -----------------------------
Release Date: Nov 29 2018
Revision #: 1629
- Screen blacking out after remote screen resize will not happen now.
- Remote screens can be resized and our viewer will adjust to it and show correctly
- sftp, scp, ssh client and servers now support full unicode allowing foreign character filenames and contents
- Pragma's new digital certificate (issued by a Certificate Authority) used to sign all binaries
Fixes:- Telviewer control-control short cut was being triggered ON by switching to an RDP session when a telviewer session was active
Release Date: Mar 29 2018
Revision #: 1534
- All Telemote binaries and installers are now digitally signed
with Pragma certificate.
- telemote command line now expanded with various /slash single letter switches to allow connecting via gateway, provide username, choose viewonly option, etc features. Run telemote without any options to get the fill command syntax. Old command formats withour switches will continue to work. Options can be given in single letter or their full name equivalent. e.g. /g:gatewayhost or /gateway:gatewayhost /v or /viewonly
- telviewer provides a confirm dialog choice option for closing a host connection.
- telviewer has new option to turn off relative mouse toggle short cut key
- config from tool bar is now available via "Configuration" wrench icon
- "Limit to Users" will now allow Active Directory/Kerberos login also if the username allowed matches
- Callers can give user@domain format in ssh client to match users listed in "Limit to Users". domain\user format is also accepted like before; domain\user format should be always used to list in Tray app gui's "Limit to Users".
- In "Limit to Users", we try to match with computername attached to a name or take the domainname out. This provides flexibility in listing "Limit to Users". Note: domain account has to be fully listed in "Limit to Users" list" but local account does not have to.
- telemote command line now reads gateway information from the site,
so can be used to connect to host that are configured to be reached via gateway
- DSA keys bigger than 1024 bits, e.g. 2048 bits, were failing sometime to login in ssh or sftp.
- Installers no longer show the annoying pop up console sessions of some background tasks
Release Date: Feb 12 2018
Revision #: 1482
- Telemote Viewer now gives choice in host settings to set port for Telemote remote screen. It can be changed per host or for all sites for a viewer. Useful for accessing Linux machine remote screens which may run on ports other than standards.
- System Up time in Dashboard was shown lower and was wrapping up after 49.7 days. Now it shows it correctly.
- FortressCL, FortressFX and PragmaMgr programs handle high dpi monitors and scaling better.
- Control key toggling on Relative Mouse
Release Date: Feb 5 2018
Revision #: 1474
First General release. Version 1.0, Build 2, Revision 1474
----------------------- Build 2 End -------------------------------